The symposium on the “Pharmacology of Gaseous Mediators” held at the MD3 Level 2 Auditorium on April 18, 2016 was a success. Distinguished speakers included:
- Professor Paul Vanhoutte, Department of Pharmacology, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
- Professor Hideo Kimura, Department of Molecular Pharmacology, National Institute of Neuroscience, National Center of Neurology and Psychiatry, Japan.
- Professor Mark Richards, Cardiovascular Research Institute, NUHS, Singapore.
- Professor Junbao Du, Key Laboratory of Molecular Cardiology Department of Pediatrics, Peking University First Hospital, Beijing, China.
- Associate Professor Lih Wen Deng, Department of Biochemistry, NUHS, Singapore.
- Professor Hongfang Jin, Department of Pediatrics, Peking University First Hospital, Beijing, China.
- Associate Professor Jinsong Bian, Department of Pharmacology, NUHS, Singapore.
Photo: A/Prof Fred Wong, President of PSS, and Prof Paul Vanhoutte (centre) together with the other distinguished speakers of the symposium on the “Pharmacology of Gaseous Mediators”.
For more photos of the symposium click here.